Job Description :
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, stored procedures, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
– Ability to write stored procedures on database like PostgreSQL, Mongo
Skills And Qualifications
– Strong proficiency with TypeScript
– Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available such as Express
– Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as EJS
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Good Understanding of AWS Services like EC2, Load Balancer, S3 etc
No. of Jobs / Internships Available: 2
Who Can Apply:
Can start immediately and are available for full time (in-office) Trainee-internship.
are from Mumbai and neighbouring cities.
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Note: apply only if you are good at programming skills and clear on the above mentioned technical concepts. If you have weak programming skills, please do not apply.