- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use LocalGroc Platform.
- “LocalGroc Platform” shall mean and refer to the Site, Application and LocalGroc Services as detailed in our Terms of Service.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any App, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of LocalGroc Platform.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information.
In order to avail any Services, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to: name, phone number, email id, and location.
4. Information We Collect
LocalGroc Platform’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member, you are required to provide a valid mobile phone number at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on LocalGroc Platform. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on LocalGroc Platform.
- Account Information.When you sign up for a LocalGroc Platform Account, we require certain information such as your name, email address, phone number and shop name as may be the case.
- Profile Information.To use certain features within LocalGroc Platform, we may also ask you to complete a profile, which may include your address, phone number, email address, shop details, compliance details. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, first name, and description) are a part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
- Other Authentication-Related Information.To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identification (like a photo of your government-issued ID) or other authentication information.
- Payment Information. When you choose Online Payment Option You use Our Payment Services to process payments. Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on LocalGroc Platform. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
Sensitive payment information like Credit Card Number, CVV, Expiry Date etc. does not pass through or is stored in any manner on LocalGroc Platform. These details are provided by You directly on Third Party Secured Payment Gateway Systems for processing your Payments.
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- Communications with LocalGroc and other Members.When you communicate with LocalGroc or use the LocalGroc Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information.You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your LocalGroc Platform Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the LocalGroc Platform.
- Usage Information.We collect information about your interactions with the LocalGroc Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches for Listings, Order Bookings you have made, and other actions on the LocalGroc Platform.
- Location Information.When you use certain features of the LocalGroc Platform, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use the LocalGroc Platform, even if you have not created an LocalGroc Platform Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the LocalGroc Platform (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the LocalGroc Platform.
- Transaction Information.We collect information related to your transactions on the LocalGroc Platform, including the date and time, amounts charged, and other related transaction details.
- Aggregated Data. We may also share aggregated information (information about our members that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the access and provision of services opted for by you;
- Enable you to communicate with other Members.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Airbnb Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Enable you to access and use the Payment Services
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you. Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, order history, and preferences
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by Us to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. We may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its sponsors or advertisers.
When you as a Retailer invite/add another Member to become a Co-Retailer/Staff, you authorize the Co-Retailer to access your information and Member Content, including but not limited to certain information like your full name, phone number, address, and email address.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on LocalGroc Platform, and opt out of any non-essential communications from Us.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
We may display parts of the LocalGroc Platform (e.g., your Listing page) on sites operated by LocalGroc’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
5. External Links on LocalGroc Platform
LocalGroc Platform may include hyperlinks to other web Apps or content or resources. We have no control over any Apps or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external Apps or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Apps or resources.
6. Our Use of Your Information
You further acknowledge that LocalGroc Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
8. Our Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use LocalGroc Platform. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: It is possible that We could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
9. Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your phone number. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country and profile.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
10. Control of Your Password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
11. Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside Company. We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via LocalGroc Platform to other Members. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
14. Disputes and Jurisdiction
Stage 1: Mediation. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its validity, interpretation and applicability, shall be settled by an amicable effort on the part of both Parties.
In case of the dispute is not resolved, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, LocalGroc reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties.
If an attempt to settle the difference(s) has failed and further mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties.
The dispute(s) shall be finally settled under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, including its amendments and modifications, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the parties. The language to be used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English. Venue of Arbitration shall be Mumbai.
15. Questions and Suggestions